Friday, November 11, 2011

This is why I never feel like I am thin enough, even though realistically I look fine and should be beyond grateful for my quick metabolism:

I am in the orange shirt. Claira is the one with the gorgeous flowing hair next to me.

My waist was so tiny in College! This was practice for a fashion show my senior year. Now it is time to get over it, eat healthy and exercise REGULARLY so I can be healthy and fit.

2 comments:

  1. You may not FEEL that you're as thin as you want to be, but believe me -- You look AMAZING.
    It's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! That is really nice of you! The other day at church I saw your husband and I think he thought I was a creeper or something b/c I looked at him but he has no idea who I am probably, anyway it was uncomfortable for him I am certain.

    ReplyDelete