I kind of slacked off on blogging for a while, so now I am making up for it, two in one night....this one might get lengthy, but I will try not to let it. Also I took some video when we unwrapped presents, but I don't want to figure that out right now...
 |
We went to the fire hall the see the pretty train set up,
in this pic it looks like it is all on fire! |
 |
Luke wanted an art project, I need to find more things for
him to paint, he doesn't like paper... |
 |
| Decorating the tree with Daddy |
 |
| More decorating... |
 |
| Hanging with Saige, in Darth Vader jammies! |
 |
| Beautiful day out, it felt like early spring not late Dec!! |
 |
| Just walking through this puddle here. |
 |
| It was so nice out! |
 |
| unwrapping presents, star wars action figures |
 |
| looking for more action figures |
 |
| unwrapping Mom's present for her |
I got Nathan a Columbia fleece when I went shopping with a friend, he had been asking for a fleece jacket for a while now. We don't really do surprise gifts, its easier to just get what we want and not spend money on something we don't. Either way I was super excited, b/c not only did I get him something I knew he would love, but I found it in a size Large Tall!! perfect fit!!!
 |
| Nathan looks confused b/c he doesn't know what this gift is. |
 |
| This is the "now I see" look. |
 |
| Star Wars p.j.'s and a Yoda shirt. |
 |
Us trying to take a nice picture, Nathan is sort of smiling,
Luke is trying to shove me off the bench! |
 |
| The closest to both kids looking forward and smiling pic I could get! |
 |
He hates the flash. so he looks....drugged? He loves this
book & Hooey, Thanks Aunt Sherrill and Uncle Don! |
I forgot my camera for Christmas and when everyone came down to eat at the restaurant. Both were awesome! We were lucky enough to spend Christmas with Nathan's Aunt, Uncle, cousins, Grandma and Grandpa Perry. It was so much fun!!! Luke played music with his Great Uncle Don, now we need to get him a harmonica and some bongo drums! I wish we lived closer so we could spend more time with all of them! I hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas!!!
I also forgot my camera for New Years, but we spent it at "Jonah's House" as Luke would put it. His best buddy is Jonah, lucky for him I think Jonah has a pretty cool Mom!! We played games and ate to much good food and stayed up way to late!
No comments:
Post a Comment