Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Me and my Arrow

Its been busy in our lives lately, Nathan finished his internship, then found a job in Corvallis that started so quickly that he had to move without us. Thankfully I have amazing friends and family who helped me get the house packed and moved and we are a family together once more!

Currently we are staying at my in-laws place until we get our own (a pain to do when you are in a college town and school is in session) and it is pretty fun here. I will admit that it is a bit of a tough adjustment, since Luke and I are used to having friends and although we do get to hang out with my friends and their children sometimes, it just isn't the same for Luke. He likes the kids he gets to play with, but he doesn't know them very well yet. In Coos Bay he could ask for his friends by name, and he knew what they liked etc, this has led to him being a bit more clingy than usual. Today I was trying to sweep and he was trying to jump the pile of swept up mess, I kept asking him to stop and go play elsewhere for just a little bit but he wouldn't! Thankfully before I got terribly annoyed a song came to my mind...Me and My Arrow....


I think I will nickname him Arrow...okay maybe not...

All of these pictures are from Feb, but that is the most recent I have downloaded and I can't find my camera...


Snuggling Ska, AKA Officer Serpico


Watching Uncle Danny's basketball team he coached

And playing with Daddy
We came to Corvallis in February and got to hang out with the Platts, it was super fun & I hope we do it again before they move!

Pretty ladies


The boys Playing



Also I should write down some of the fun things Luke has been doing and saying before he stops doing and saying them and I forget. So....he is Star Wars crazy and knows all the characters, he loves Luke Skywalker but he pronounces it "Luke Squawker". When he likes something he says he "lufs" it e.g. "I luf carrots" (he does "luf" them a lot too!) and he usually hugs whatever he "lufs" if it is remotely huggable. He makes us use hangers as lightsabers, even tough he owns an abundance of real and better pretend ones. He just figured out how to use a doorknob...yesterday...well I think he knew how before he just didn't bother, he still won't do it most of the time. He enjoys playing with Legos, he thinks its fun to take them apart and put them together, esp with the people. He sings all the time and loves Carbon Leaf, it is usually how I get him to calm down when he thinks his carseat buckle is "too tight!" just put on Carbon Leaf and he calms down and sings along. That is all I can think of for now. I will probably have to do a post later that no one else will find interesting on just this so I have it all written down....

No comments:

Post a Comment