I might be losing my mind, I guess I just don't handle stress well. Hopefully in a few months our lives will be sorted out and I will be fine then. In the mean time can someone put me in a coma so I don't have to deal with anything?
In (somewhat) other news Luke *might* be potty training. Every morning he wakes me up and says he has to go potty, uses it, comes to snuggle for a little while, then refuses to wear a diaper the rest of the day. However he will NOT tell us when he has to go during the day, so we ask and ask and ask and he says no, and if we don't force him to sit in the potty he goes in his underwear....grrr. Anyone want to come do this for me?!
I did get to go to Portland the other week, my MIL had a doctor's appointment so we came along for support and to stop by Deseret Bookstore/the distribution center. The whole day Luke was asking if we could go to the Temple. So after her appointment, and us getting lost for an hour or so we decided we needed lunch. Luke wanted to go to the Temple instead, we convinced him to eat with a salad. Best child ever. He was picking out all the vegetables he wanted to eat to put on the salad, he ate the better part of a heaping plate of vegetables. Anyway the second we were done eating he was ready to see the Temple. We were planning on dropping Luke off with his aunt Rachel at the Temple but my MIL forgot by the time we got over there and just went straight to the bookstore. He was so upset, he was crying to get to go to the Temple, so as soon as we finished shopping we headed over, he was so excited! He made me sing "I love to see the Temple" with him as we walked around and took pictures of the flowers and whatnot. He was so happy there, he cried when we had to leave. I hope he keeps this strong love for the Temple!
And now for way to many pictures, I really like flowers a lot...
| Someday I will have a yard full of flowers, & these bushes |
| & these flowers |
| and every flower in its season |
| b/c flowers are so darn pretty, & make me happy! |
Here are the lyrics to the song Luke wanted me to sing:
I love to see the Temple
1. I love to see the temple.
I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty.
2. I love to see the temple.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.
I’ll go inside someday.
I’ll cov’nant with my Father;
I’ll promise to obey.
For the temple is a holy place
Where we are sealed together.
As a child of God, I’ve learned this truth:
A fam’ly is forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment