Saturday, October 29, 2011

family pictures, take 1

A few months back I was wanting to get family pictures done, we have had them every year since Luke was a baby and it is one thing I really look forward to. Around the time I was really wanting to get them done a friend (Renee) emailed me saying that she and her husband (Martin) are interested in doing more portrait photography and would we be interested in having them do our family pictures? umm, yes! Life was crazy for us then so I put it off until things settled down, then it got close to fall and I really wanted them to be in the fall with the pretty leaves and colors, so we waited a little longer. We planned on doing them in one setting like people usually do, but it got dark to fast so they offered to meet up with us in a week to do more! Awesome people, am I right?!

Here is a link to our album on their website: http://rabscuttle.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=20111016perry. They rock.

Seriously, we have around 150 images from the first session and they are all so good, I will try not to overwhelm my blog with images, but you are asking a lot there! *note: I just decided I need to break this up into different posts as I just uploaded 87 pictures, and we still have another session of pictures coming....So Family pictures first!











 






 







I will also eventually be uploading pictures to facebook, in case anyone reads this and wishes the images were bigger. I always wish I could see people's pictures in a larger format, however that would have been a VERY long row of pictures had I done that! Weigh in with opinions, I love that!!

2 comments:

  1. These are great! Good job Renee and Martin! There is a lot of variety to choose from and I love the little burst of color from the flowers you are holding in some of them. Love the ones of you playing in the leaves. I love all the others on their website too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really did an awesome job, I am super impressed! Also they were the smart ones who grabbed the flowers from their yard, so smart!

    ReplyDelete