Friday, September 30, 2011

funny things Luke is saying

I thought I ought to do this while I am thinking about the funny things Luke says (and while he is saying them!)

I was making focaccia bread, you make a ball and roll it out, so Luke says: " Mom, why are you breaking my balls?!"

He was talking about his star wars guys and the movies, just saying random different things then says "Jabba is a fatty"

When I ask Luke to do (or not do) something he says "okay, misses bossy" (cute little tone, voice goes up at the end of bossy)

When he is teasing you or mad at, like its the meanest thing he can say or perhaps just the funniest, he says "you man" Like he'll say "what are you doin' you man?"

Instead of saying "later" like "I will have some candy later" he says "talater" "I can watch dinosaurs talater?"

There are more...I will expand when I remember them/he says them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment