Friday, January 20, 2012

....

I'm feeling frustrated and discouraged, and need to complain. Things just keep getting crazy around here and don't ever seem to go the way they should. I know I should be counting my blessings and being grateful for all the great things in life. I do have an awesome husband, and the best son, and our car magically works again, and with all the flooding happening around here we are not affected, and on and on, but right now I just want to punch the people who are making our life hard. (That includes you Mother Nature!) For example; we need to fix a few more things on our house and get a few more documents together so we can finish this darn refinance. However our whole family got rather sick while we had that nice weather and now that is it pouring rain and flooding...yup, we are feeling better...can't paint the trim on the outside of the house in this weather, now can we? And the paperwork our lending guy needs is the most impossible to locate, we've moved twice in the past year, there are some things I just can't find!

As for those other people who are making other aspects of life difficult: stop it! We don't need you making our life any harder, how about you do something to make it easier instead, hmm, how about that?! Jerks....and where are these darn sugar ants coming from? GO AWAY!!!

I really don't have it THAT bad. I know that, I know how much worse it could be. But my "first world problems" are very real problems to me. I know I am at no risk to be sold into slavery, or have my child taken and turned into a child soldier or worker, or have my husband taken away and tortured b/c he doesn't agree with someone's political beliefs. Yes I know I am never going to have to resort to eating dirt to fill my empty stomach (or even go hungry for that matter). I know more people in this world have so much less than me compared to those who have more. Right now thinking about all of those things isn't helping though, I am still mad at the things that are going wrong, and mad at the fact that I can't change them.

That is all. 

3 comments:

  1. It's okay to be mad, frustrated, whiny.... we all have those days. And as for the sugar ants, I have them too.... darn critters... leave my kitchen, pantry, kids' rooms and bathrooms alone! hehe Hang in there. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. We swear by the Ortho bug killer spray that you can get at Home Depot (or, sometimes, at Costco).

    But, yes, ants do NOT belong in houses.

    Hope that everything else gets sorted out as soon as can be. But, yeah, I feel whiny and puny today, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grrr that all sucks Robin! Sorry life is frustrating right now!!

    ReplyDelete