This is a poop post, more specifically Luke's poop (I would never write about anyone else's, that is gross).
When Luke uses the potty he likes to discuss what has happened (this is normal, right?), he usually refers to poop as ships, and discusses which ones broke etc. It's gross, but funny. Now to be clear the word ship is frequently mispronounced by little kids to sound like it has a "T" instead of a "P", and while Luke is not that great at pronouncing things, this word he has no problem with (salami however, his favorite food, THAT he cannot pronounce, he calls it "Salusami" and asks for it about a thousand times a day). Anyway, the point of my story: Today, while I was showering I heard Luke come in to use the potty, Nathan came in to wipe up and help wash up, etc. Luke is (as usual) discussing the deposit he has made, and says that it was "a big ship, a poop ship" which would have been enough to crack me up, but if you recall I was showering, so with the sound of the water all around me it sounded just a little different......so I of course heard a "poop sh*t" which just killed me! Of course had he really said that I do not think I would have found it to be funny AT ALL, especially since there is no reason for him to have ever heard that word. Some of the things that this funny guy comes up with just crack me up!
| Luke petting "little Ska Croon" she "looks the same" as our actual cat according to Luke |
So funny! Sometimes my husband and I discuss our poops, lol.
ReplyDelete