Yes, it has been a month since I last wrote on here, but in this last month Eison has become mobile (crawling as of Jan 19th) and it is really hard to sit down for more than five minutes at a time. He loves to crawl to get to anything he can use to pull himself up to standing, he loves to stand, and he tries to walk himself around things a bit as well. Mostly he likes to grab anything that can kill him, but I can't seem to keep things out of his hands! We are getting a new entertainment center to get the cords tucked away, but Luke's toys will remain a challenge. Just today he decided to let go of what he was holding to try to stand all by himself; it didn't go so well for him.
Luke has been struggling with sharing with Eison, he doesn't want Eison to touch his stuff, ever. It is really frustrating. Luke has been like this forever, he doesn't like it when anyone messes with his stuff, but now he is going to have to get used to it. To his credit, some of that has to do with him wanting to keep Eison safe from anything dangerous.
....and now for the pictures, because I can no longer type now that Eison is up!

 |
| He likes the exersaucer better from the outside |
 |
| drawing |
 |
| yoga swinging |
 |
this illustrates why I usually have more Eison pictures than Luke....the back of his head is cute and all.... |
 |
| Luke & I made similar faces for pictures as babies it seems |
I'm reading (when I get the chance)! Those last pictures are priceless. Love the face!
ReplyDeleteI remember trying to blog one-handed while holding a little one. Now if I try to use the computer, I constantly have to quickly put the laptop down to chase after someone with something. I know it's hard to find the time to do it, but you'll be so grateful for the memories you've recorded, no matter how many people are/aren't reading.