Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Luke is 5

Man, I am really finding it hard to find time to blog....these adorable kids keep distracting me from actually concentrating on anything long enough to do! Well that and any time Nathan has a day or two off I want to go on a hike or something else fun :)

I need to do a little catch up on the boys as Eison has been doing new and exciting things and Luke turned 5!!! I can't believe that sweet boy is 5 already, where does the time go?!

Luke's birthday was on the 9th of May, I asked Nathan to take the day off so he did, and as it was a Thursday he also switched with Kim so he would get Friday off as well. 4 day weekend for us 3 day for Kim, worked out well for everyone! We went to Silver Falls an did a hike, it was so much fun! Luke got the Ghost Train Lego set from us and the Angry Birds Space game he has been eyeing for some time now from Grandma & Grandpa. He was one happy boy! We also had a birthday party and he had some friends come over, it was really fun :)

Climbing a tree at Silver Falls

Birthday party

The candles did not want to go out!

Showing me he is 5


Now that he is five he can do more things (he thinks anyway). Climbing that tree and sitting on the other tree were things he wouldn't have been comfortable doing before, but now he is 5, so he can. It is so cute how kids think sometimes!

A couple weeks ago we went to kindergarten orientation, it was not my favorite, I am really nervous about him going to school! Thankfully he is not nervous, so I am trying to not share my nervousness with him, no need to make him feel insecure!

He is getting more amazing every day, we love it when he says the funny and cute things he says and he keeps us laughing. We are blessed to have this cute kid!
Luke loves these potato bugs (or whatever they are called)
he thinks they are his friends

No comments:

Post a Comment