Eison is 10 months now. Why do they keeping growing up?! This morning he decided he was going to walk everywhere. usually he crawls or cruises around the furniture and occasionally he will walk a little, but this morning he just kept standing back up if he fell down to keep going.
Eison is a chatty little guy, he favorite sounds are "momomom", "dadadad", "yeah", "ca", and incoherent screaming. The other morning he woke up and was chatting at our cat Gigi and it sounded like he was saying "gigi" too cute! We like to think "ca" is for car (maybe cat sometimes) b/c cars are his favorite thing. He crawls around driving cars (or bus, truck, what-have-you) all day, and if he doesn't have a vehicle he just drives around whatever toys he does have.
He also LOVES being outside. If you open the door he bolts for it and bawls if you don't let him out. When I try to garden he wanders all around the yard, usually straight where he shouldn't be so he can eat dirt and rocks. Makes it pretty hard to get anything done!
 |
| obsessed with our phones, he snagged mine from me while he was on my lap |
 |
he has a thing for sticking his tongue out, I love it
(the food is gross I know, sorry!) |
 |
| I just LOVE his eyes |
We made popcorn and the boys were so cute. Eison thought it was hilarious, the second video has some of his excited chatter :)
No comments:
Post a Comment