Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall time

I have been bad at keeping up on my blog, maybe someday I will write something as well (life has been pretty day to day, but I do need to write cute kids things). For now, pictures of the kids :) and I am so lazy I didn't bother to crop or edit or anything, lame I know. Also, I realize there are way more of Eison then Luke. Most get taken while Luke is gone to school, seeing all these makes me want to have more fun things to do with Luke!

Eison was crazy about the Call the Midwife books.

His preferred way to sit.

Ska, she is adorable

Playing harmonica, I stick him in this so I can shower, he is playing the blues
of his captivity.
 These boys are super cute when they actually sleep, which is RARE.



Loves these chairs
Who needs pants?
 The cats enjoying snuggling Eison while he sleeps, which usually causes him to wake up...
This is pretty typical, one of the girls climbs on my lap after I have
nursed him and he is sleeping.

I escaped this time ;)

He LOVES his kitties!

And loves sitting on random things....
 One of the days we walked home from school and the leaves were pretty so I took a few photos. We are a mile away from the school, so the 2 mile round trip with Eison in the Ergo can be a tad taxing, we don't do it to often. Moreover, Luke complains the trip is to long and he only has the one mile to walk!

Throwing the leaves


He doesn't see why I need to take him picture just standing there


He was trying to catch them in his backpack.


 We had friends over to play. Eison and his buddy Cedar were hanging out while the big kids played in Luke's room.




again, sitting in his preferred style, different chair though. He cracks me up.


He loves to wear my heels, especially my sparkly ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment