I haven't been great at blogging, so I haven't put up photos from this summer still! So here are a ton of photos from this summer :)
We went blueberry picking on Eison's birthday and Luke got a little dragonfly friend.
Eison is fond of dragging the vacuum around.
Eison's first birthday, he has a cupcake that he didn't care about eating. He did enjoy being sung to though!
Luke is handsome, these are from a park adventure.
Eison thought he wanted to climb the giant slide alone...
We made it without dying!
Luke wanted to help, so he pealed a cucumber.
Luke wanted me to take a picture of this butterfly, it obliged by opening its wings and holding still.
At "the pretty place" there is a tree with rocks around it next to a creek, I CANNOT get them to stop throwing those rocks into the creek!
He still sits in the drawer to play
Luke with his cousins downtown Corvallis.
They were playing in the water fountains, and Eison was being cute.
I need to get him his own little stroller.
We went blueberry picking on Eison's birthday and Luke got a little dragonfly friend.
Eison is fond of dragging the vacuum around.
Eison's first birthday, he has a cupcake that he didn't care about eating. He did enjoy being sung to though!
Luke is handsome, these are from a park adventure.
Eison thought he wanted to climb the giant slide alone...
We made it without dying!
Luke wanted to help, so he pealed a cucumber.
Luke wanted me to take a picture of this butterfly, it obliged by opening its wings and holding still.
At "the pretty place" there is a tree with rocks around it next to a creek, I CANNOT get them to stop throwing those rocks into the creek!
He still sits in the drawer to play
Luke with his cousins downtown Corvallis.
They were playing in the water fountains, and Eison was being cute.
I need to get him his own little stroller.



















No comments:
Post a Comment