Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunday

Today started out a little rough, every Sunday does. Luke never wants to get up for church and is definitely not interested in changing out of his Star Wars p.j.s. But once we get to church (20 min late) he is perfectly happy. Nathan and I are fortunate enough to have nursery callings, so Luke gets to have us in class with him, today it ended up just being him and his friend Elle, they had so much fun being "kitties" the second half! Once we got home Luke took off his button-down shirt and decided to go for a new look....


stylish, huh?
I love his tummy!




My sweet husband always lets me take a nap, today we cuddled until I fell asleep. I love him so much and I am so blessed to have him as my eternal companion! Of course we drive each other crazy sometimes, but we are definitely the right fit for each other. He made dinner for us as usual, and also as usual it was delicious! 
I'm thinking ice cream for dessert, I hope everyone else had a fantastic Sunday as well!




3 comments:

  1. Yummy! (Excuse me while I mop up the drool off of my keyboard.) =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Glad you enjoyed your Sunday! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! You did start a blog! Good for you. Wow! That food looks amazing. You're so lucky.

    ReplyDelete