My favorite band Carbon Leaf, and one of my many favorite songs "Love Loss Hope Repeat"
With this song stuck in my head I frequently try to make Nathan explore downtown "whatever town" we live in.....Currently that is Coos Bay, so in that spirit, we took "A Walk Downtown" (listen to the song, it will make sense).
Nathan, the escaped mental patient
I 'm not as silly I guess
Freshly awake after a 5 min nap!
I like this picture, Nathan doesn't
We went down to the Boardwalk for a little bit, it was fun, but super windy, and I am a huge crybaby whose eyes water uncontrollably in wind, so I couldn't really see anything while we were there, Nathan took a bunch of pictures. It was pretty alright....
When Luke saw this tree he wanted out of his stroller, he remembered the picture we took at Shore Acres for Aunt Kira, and wanted to give this tree a hug as well!
All by himself!
And with help from Dad!
We looked at a couple little shops, and got some lunch. We went to City Subs, the sandwich was delicious, we ordered the Armadillo; bbq beef, bacon, jalapenos and cheddar cheese, and a soup (not as good). All in all $10 to feed the family!
Luke enjoys saying "cheers"
Nathan cheesed it up for the picture...
Dipping his cracker in the soup
I am usually disgusted by people eating, my son is the exception, he is so darn cute, if I do say so myself!
We had a great day, I wore myself out a bit to much and wasn't feeling so hot again (I have been sick this first part of the week), but before long this cold will be all the way gone! I am really glad Nathan put up with my silly request to explore downtown, and I hope everyone else takes time to explore where they live!
p.s. I can't get the pictures to cooperate with me, sorry if it looks weird!
look at that cute little mess of curly hair!! and now i want to go to the beach, thanks ;]
ReplyDelete