So since I last blogged Nathan graduated:
Our friend Aaron came to visit:
We went to the Lake:
and we went to the wildlife safari:
plus a bunch of other fun things that I didn't take pictures of, like Luke going to the Dentist!
Nathan's graduation was good, except that I missed half of it, since Luke decided that was a good time to use his diaper, and his Mom forgot to bring the diapers with her and had to get them out of the car...ooops. What I missed was Nathan getting two fancy knives for having perfect attendance. I didn't really get any pictures of the three of us, since we didn't have any other family there to take one of us and all the other students we busy with their families! I did get some of Luke and Nathan though, so the important people were covered! Overall it was good, and we are so proud of Nathan!!!
| Saying "cheese" to the camera |
| Luke didn't want to wear his pants.... |
We have been playing with our friends Elle (Luke's age) and Margaret (her mom) a bunch lately and it has been really fun! Yesterday we went to the wildlife safari and it was a blast! Luke wasn't totally sold on all the animals, but Elle is an animal enthusiast and is quite familiar with the safari so it was really fun to see how different their reactions were to the animals. Elle wanted to be up close and personal with all of them, Luke was startled by most of them...he loved the peacocks though, he called them "babies" until he learned their name, and he enjoyed telling me donkeys say "hee-haw".
| they were dancing, Elle looks super cute! |
| I love the look on Luke's face! |
| He didn't mind the little goats. |
| The fox were one of the first things we saw, he liked them! |
| All tuckered out after all that play! |
Luke and I even got to spend a day at our friends the Putman's house. I don't have any pictures of that, but it was super fun. I got to hang out with my friend Jodee, and her kids totally handled Luke, it was really relaxing!
Also when Aaron was here, Luke thought he was the coolest guy ever, so he wanted to hang out with him a bunch, that was also really nice! It is really a lot easier on me when Luke thinks someone else is way cooler than me, b/c he wants to play with them and I can relax or get some work done! Of course when it matters, like if he gets hurt or is tired he wants me, and that is great too, b/c then I know he still loves me best!
Anyway I will try to not get so behind again!!
Sounds busy but lots of fun! Congrats to Nathan! :)
ReplyDeletehow come nathan walks like a robot when he's receiving diplomas and awards?
ReplyDeleteumm, b/c he is a robot?
ReplyDelete