Sunday, September 5, 2010

stuff and stuff

I love when Nathan reads to Luke
Counting
Nathan has been working a bunch lately so we haven't had much time to do fun things as a family, so yesterday before Nathan had work we got pizza and went to the park.

Luke got his hair cut :( now he's all grown up
I love how the wind caught his hair
how the cool kids eat pizza, just the toppings


3 comments:

  1. I love the reading pictures!

    And, yes, my kids do the "just eat the toppings" thing with the pizza, too. DRIVES. ME. NUTS. :P

    How are you feeling about Luke's big boy hair? He looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hair looks great. Looks like you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am heartbroken about his hair. I mean its what I asked for , but I miss his long hair, the thing is people kept saying he was a "cute girl" even though he was wearing very "boy" clothes, and beating everything up in site! oh well, I will let it grow again, and wait until he is called a girl again before we cut it again (enough again's in that sentence?)

    ReplyDelete