Monday, September 27, 2010

fun with my boys

Yesterday the weather was amazing, and being Nathan's only day off we decided to go to the park. It was super fun! sorry its lengthy....
Enjoying the slide

Ready to go again!

It's so much fun!

With Daddy this time

So at the end of this park there are these stairs....
Luke knocked my sandal off my foot with his light saber
Nathan was my knight in shining armor
and then pretended he was going to die...I love him!

light saber battle


Luke "killed" almost every single flower (dandelion) there
This was too cute not to get a picture of!
So anyway, in real life. I am always worried that Luke's speech isn't developed enough. There are lots of kids his age who speak a lot better than he does, so I am always concerned that I need to be doing something about it. Then he will do something to reassure me that he is still doing okay, for example today at lunch I asked him if he wanted a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and he said to me "in a minute, I am eating my orange". Usually he just uses one or two words to get his point across so I am trying to get him to use a sentence instead, which he will do, just not when I ask him to apparently! He also used sentences around his Grandma Perry when I wasn't around, but still, I am a little worried, I don't want him to be behind if I can do something to prevent it! Does anyone have any suggestions for how I can get him to use sentences more?

p.s. Thank you everyone who left me a note on my last post, it really meant a lot to me! you all are so kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment