Monday, October 4, 2010

cooking and other misc fun

So we had a little Asian food on Sunday for dinner, nothing fancy just stir fry and egg rolls, but Luke was insistent on helping! He is such a big boy, and he always wants to help!
helping Dad scoop filling
getting ready to wet the egg roll, note the Star Wars cards...
getting it all ready to wrap!
He loves his Horse, sometimes he is just a little to excited to ride it...
this was right after a bath...
the other day I barbecued for Luke and I when Nathan was working late, I had to keep his shoes off him so he wouldn't run off, but we had a good time

he is into saying "cheese", its cute
Today I made brownies and my little Lukie helped

saying "cheese" again
showing some focus
And last but not least, a precious and rare nap today
I am one lucky Mom!
I know its cheesy, but I feel so blessed to have Luke as my son, he is just so cute and fun and adorable! I really am a lucky Mom! He has started talking a lot more the last couple days, using sentences and great manners! Luke uses please, thank you, your welcome, bless you, and excuse me all regularly, and is conjoining them with other words for a coherent sentence. We are actually buckling down a bit and trying to actually potty train him, some days are better than others. This is one of those things I wish someone else would do and I could just enjoy the benefits of it being done! Also I seriously need to be more organized, my house is a mess! Unfortunately organization does not come naturally to me, so its kind of an uphill battle, especially since once I start a task it nearly kills me to finish it, I need help!




1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about organization. It is such a challenge for me. Grant and I are both packrats, and that makes for a lot of clutter! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete