Sunday, October 31, 2010

I should blog

I know I should do a real blog post, but life has been crazy and I just don't feel like doing a real one! Maybe when my house is clean and I have slept more ;) anyway some cute things Luke has been up to are....hmm, well he LOVES pumpkin egg nog, he calls it chocolate milk, and has been asking for it since we ran out. He loved trick-or-treating, and was an adorable Luke Skywalker or "squawker" as he says it. He is into swimming in the bath, and jumping all over the place, also he may be a puzzle prodigy, we will see.

A couple pictures for your viewing pleasure:



eating cookies!

Luke "Squawker" and Darth Vader

Swimming in the bath, and for some reason sticking our tongue out!


1 comment:

  1. Cute post Robin. Love that he was "squawker." Aiden was Darth Vader. "also he may be a puzzle prodigy" cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete