Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Darn you Diego

Luke loves that -somewhat annoying, but much more tolerable than Dora- show, Diego. He even fancies himself an "animal rescuer" Yesterday I had up the live feed of penguins, Luke was checking it out and says "those are macaroni and cheese penguins!" while I am not penguins savvy enough to know off the top of my head whether they are or are not Macaroni penguins, I was nonetheless impressed, and moreover, humored.

In other news: Luke helped me clean the kitchen, put away and wash dishes, as well as clean the counters and table. He got a few jelly beans afterwards. When he had finished the Jelly beans he can to me asking for more, I said "no, but you can have a little juice" he said "how about one of these?" what is he holding? a tomato... I can't wait until summer when we have our own tomato plants for him to harvest! He also enjoyed a tomato for a late night snack last night, and half a banana. If only he didn't like candy, we'd be set!

Speaking of eating habits, my tastes have been suddenly altered. The other day we were at Costco and I couldn't believe it but more than anything in the world I wanted a Hot Dog with Relish. I hate hot dogs, I have my whole life, and relish...come on that is just ruining pickles! Then to make matters worse, the next day I wanted raw onion on my hamburger! Then it dawned on me that I also enjoyed the raw onion on the chili dog Nathan had the day before, gross! It didn't end there either, I then accidently ate a liquorice flavored jelly bean and not only did I not need to throw up, I loved it!

Another cute Luke moment...he does the laundry with me and he always wants to put in the soap, so I measure it and he pours. The fun part he calls it "rope soap, hoop soap" as in from Dr. Seuss's book "Oh say can you say?" I love this kid!

He wanted me to take pictures of him the other night....
Can't get his eyes open
Glad face
Sad face
Mad Face
Silly face
Hand to the face

No comments:

Post a Comment