Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lately in our lives: hmm, well primarily we've (mostly I've, Nathan does work full time you know) been working on getting the house looking better so when the appraiser came it would look nice, especially those pictures they take that the underwriters look at...turns out no inside pictures this time. So me freaking out trying to get it done and making Nathan (he is such a good sport) do all those crazy chores for me and rearrange everything so it felt more spacious (difficult in 864 square feet), that was all pretty mute. Well the house looks WAY better now, so not totally mute. To bad for me she only needed pictures of the outside b/c our lawnmower won't start, so although I spent all of the (2) nice days we've had mulching the flower beds, the grass is still crazy long. I could have borrowed a mower, I know, but it was been SO wet I was nervous about making our yard a mud pit!

Luke "helped" me with the outside work, I caught a few pictures of him playing in the puddle by the shed. I adore this child, note his pants, and yes they are pj's are hiked up, he didn't want them getting wet...

before he noticed me
looking but not smiling



Smiling but not looking
 I made lemon bars for Nathan and Luke wanted to make him cookies...


This is what he served to Nathan the next day as "cookies", it was just in a bowl....yumm?

I had every intention of taking more pictures of this pregnancy than I did during Luke's, (he is never going to believe I actually carried him there are so few pictures) but so far I haven't been doing so well. I snapped one in the bathroom mirror, but one of these days I will actually try and have a good picture...we will see. Anyway, I feel like I am suddenly huge, so don't' make fun of me okay?

24 weeks

Also this little baby is super active, Luke was as well, so if that is any indication of how they will be out of the womb, I know what to expect ;). I had a doc appt on Monday and my midwife had a hard time finding the heartbeat due to the baby moving so much the sounds of it moving were interfering with catching the sound of the heartbeat! She did of course find the heartbeat and everything seems just fine!


2 comments: