Thursday, March 8, 2012

titles aren't my strong suit....

So good news on the pregnancy front, I no longer have insomnia! Of course now if I get less than 10 hours of sleep a night I can't function, but hey at least I can sleep! This also means I desperately need some time away from my wonderful son, as I am currently sleeping as much as he is. Thankfully I have a friend who said she would babysit for me so I can go on a date with my sweetheart (we go out so infrequently, I can't remember the last time we actually went out)! Anyone else want to do the same? I can swap babysitting with you, and then you can also go on a date!

As most people know pregnancy makes your hormones all kinds of crazy, which leaves me even less able to deal with stress than usual (I do NOT have a high stress threshold). This has proven to be problematic, and you may have noticed if you have seen any of my Facebook posts and some of my blog posts. I am a crazy person, and we have annoying things that aren't going smoothly, sorry if I have been whiny. As an example of some of the crazy in our life (that normal people can deal with, but not me) I will give you the most recent happening. We have been working on a re-finance on our home for quite a long time now. We had an appraisal in Dec. We still haven't closed. The last piece of paperwork we needed was Nathan's transcripts and proof of graduation, heaven only knows why they need this, but apparently they do. Well his instructor that was supposed to do this, a year ago when he finished, hadn't done it yet. Fine, we contact the school to have it fixed, two weeks and about a thousand unanswered phone calls later, Nathan's dad suggests we email. bingo. It got fixed the next day.  To bad it didn't get fixed when we first asked them, now we have to have a new appraisal (pray that our value at the worst stayed the same, but hopefully went up!) and I am pretty sure we incurred some extra fees. gah! Normal people say, well that sucks but that is the way it is. Me, I want to rip someones head of, and make them pay all our extra costs we now have..... probably not a healthy way to feel.

In conclusion, I am crazy, here are some pictures we had taken for out announcements we sent out to family. These were taken in January, my stomach is normal looking for how far along I am.

Edit: and an important one at that! Copyright law is also not a strong suit of mine! These awesome pictures are from our friend Martin and Renee Norred, they are http://rabscuttle.com. We love them and they are awesome!











1 comment: