Oh house stuff, I think you might kill me. Our refinance, again with this. We STILL aren't done, but it is so close we can taste it...except it has felt like that for a couple months now so that taste is a little old and stale now. My phone ran out of battery today while I was pulling weeds so I just waited to plug it in when I was done. It would figure that that is the one time I receive an important phone call and don't notice until after 5. The title company people called to have us come in and sign tomorrow...if we really do get to do that, does that mean we are done? We still haven't signed the newest loan docs yet so I am unsure...plus I missed the call, so who knows if we can even get in tomorrow or not. Please let us be done soon!
I almost remembered to make two important calls today...well one I made but they weren't in, so I told myself I would try again tomorrow, but who knows, my track record is pretty bad. The other (the mechanic) I forgot AGAIN. Tomorrow I will get it done. Right? To bad I can't call people at 3 am when I can't seem to sleep, that seems to be the only time I can remember EVERY SINGLE thing that needs done or is concerning me. Convenient that that awakeness at that hour (and the 3-4 hours following) leaves me barely able to function the rest of the day.
In other news, we got a new kitten! We had to have our beloved Maya put down shortly before Christmas. She had cancer, so we just had our sweet Ska kitty left, and although she doesn't like other cats, she seemed kinda lonely. Nathan & I have discussed getting another cat quite a lot lately but hadn't actually make a decision. Then Monday we decided to actually go to Corvallis, so I was doing some grocery shopping at Winco and sent the guys to Petco so I didn't have to deal with Luke in the grocery store. Nathan sent me pictures of the kitties as usual, they were cute, as usual. Then as I am almost done shopping they came into Winco and Nathan asks if I have the checkbook. He already had the paperwork filled out and everything for one of the sweet kitties there! I was so tired I didn't resist at all. We went over got the kitty and some toys and went home. She is super sweet and loving. She is adjusting to out house quickly, and she and our Ska kitty are tolerating each other fairly well! She is a 8 month old tortoise shell. She has a neck tilt, but apparently it isn't a bother. We haven't decided on a name yet, but we will eventually. My favorite name ideas so far are Tabitha Christie, and Bottle Rocket, Nathan isn't quite as on board with them however.
 |
| New Kitty |
 |
| She is playful |
 |
| Ska kitty on the modem, she lives on this thing. |
 |
Still looking kitten-ish at almost 6 years old!
|
Love these sweet kitties!
No comments:
Post a Comment