![]() |
| Popcorn party! Eison thought throwing it was a fun idea |
![]() |
| Peonies from my awesome friend Amy for my birthday :) |
![]() |
| Luke is interested in taking pictures with me, so now I have to take "selfies" as it were...to bad he doesn't smile and look at the camera at the same time! |
![]() |
| he was feeding himself the food that fell in his bib by tipping it up into his mouth! |
![]() |
| oh hey there, no I didn't pull this out to stand in it, really... |
![]() |
| playing with a new Lego set |
![]() |
| Angry Birds usually make appearances in Lego play and vice-versa |
![]() |
| wearing my other pair of sunglasses |
![]() |
| he wanted a picture of us both wearing them, of course he isn't looking |
![]() |
| he decided that kissing the flowers would make them grow some more |
![]() |
| bunny! |
![]() |
| hopping bunny! |
![]() |
| Flower for you Mom! |

silly faces of Luke with sunglasses
![]() |
| he is into balancing on these, I figure it is good for his development, so I can be patient while he balances on twenty or so of them and he prolongs our walk by half an hour or so ;) |
![]() |
| cutie in the Ergo |


















No comments:
Post a Comment