We had a Perry family reunion at the Grand Canyon a few weeks back. It was not long enough! I wish we could have seen everyone and the Grand Canyon a lot more! Also, we have become bad at taking enough good pictures, I will need to work on that!
These are from when we first got there on Friday evening, the boys were so happy to get out of the car!
These are from Saturday at the Bright Angel trailhead, we were waiting for our family members who did North to South Rim in one day. We weren't really planning on hiking, but Luke started in, grabbed my hand and said "lets go!"...unfortunately this meant we had no water and were not dressed for hiking at all! We did have fun however, and I am so glad he made us go in a little :)
![]() |
| Nathan said his Sandals weren't to bad for hiking, Luke wore his "fast shoes" so he was fine :) |
![]() |
| Also note the beard Nathan is sporting. he didn't shave for another week still after this, it was really something to behold by the end! |
It really is a beautiful and remarkable place. I wish we would have spent more time there and done a proper hike!
![]() |
| This squirrel is clear accustom to getting food from hikers |
![]() |
| I am wearing sandals that are not so great for even walking around in let alone hiking and my shorts are white (and baggy for some reason?), so that could have been better planned on my part. |
Luke is a thrower of rocks, so he found a spot off to the side, away from the trail where he could do so. It was a good way to pass some time waiting for our hikers :)
![]() |
| Rock throwing spot |
![]() |
| Add caption |













No comments:
Post a Comment