Let me just start off by saying, I love this rain!!! I know I am in the minority, but my gosh does this cooler, rainy weather feel great!!!
I sort of got one of the now two cameras we own, to work for about ten seconds, so I snapped some photos (finally!)...I wish they would just work normally already, as our budget is a little bit more strained with the impending siding project (only a couple weeks off now, and I still have absolutely nothing ready!) and our fridge/freezer working questionably at best...not to mention a baby due in just 3.5 weeks, a new camera just isn't making the top of the priority list right now!!
![]() |
| Luke showing off the destruction of his "guys". He is SO proud. |
![]() |
| His "hat" he found. |
![]() |
| He was building some ships |
![]() |
| More ships |
![]() |
| newborn size on left 0-3 months on the right |
We now have everything we need for this little guy to come, diapers and wipes like crazy, cute clothes, a place for him to sleep, a swing, etc. Our house is even looking pretty clean as my friend, once again the amazing Amy, came over and cleaned it for me! It is so nice to have a friend like her, she is so kind, and understanding of my lack of ability to move normally! We do still need to actually buy the carseat, but if I went into labor right now we could still get it before the little guy arrives. We do live only 5 minutes from Target. I am just holding out to see if it goes on sale, which I doubt it will, but you never know. The one thing we still don't have is a NAME!!! Nathan went through the entire baby name book and wrote down the ones we like...I am going to write the list (some are just funny, if you know Nathan's personality, you know he has to have a joke or two in there!) so opinions are welcome!!!
Alec/Alexander, Aaron, Brian, Colin, Crispin (oh my), Matthew, Mark, Jason, Landon, Nicholas, Odysseus (maybe for a dog!) Owen, Roland (not sure how I feel about this one), Ryan, Sean, Seth (I like, Nathan not as much), Xavier, Zacarrias (the last two do not get my vote).
I also finally had Nathan take a picture of my ever growing belly, I figure I am going to want to see this picture sometime down the road!
![]() |
| 36.5 weeks |
On a superficial note, I wish I could reach my feet more comfortably! My toe nails are in desperate need of some TLC!






My thoughts....landon 1st...nicholas 2nd and matthew 3. But then u could do landon matthew and get the bestp of both worlds:) good luck!!! Cant wait to see him
ReplyDeleteHey friend! Owen's got my vote!! Luke and Owen sounds so cute together!
ReplyDeleteRocky still talks about Luke.
Miss you.